We are growing! In numbers and in physical space. Thank you for your past generosity and thank you in advance for your continued support of West Island College (WIC). Our aim is to always live up to our motto: Be Bold. Be Brave. Be Ready.
These are exciting times at WIC! We have many plans for the upcoming year, and we need your support to bring these plans to fruition. To continue propelling forward and creating a school of academic excellence that features innovative learning opportunities and spaces, we are excited to launch our:
BOLDER. BRAVER. READY. Annual Fund Campaign.
Please read the brochure for details about our 2022/23 Annual Fund Campaign projects. WIC continually endeavours to provide incredible opportunities for its students, along with the highest quality education and facilities for learning. To do this, we need your help!
While tuition fees cover the core educational and operational components of the school, your generous support allows us to provide new and innovative opportunities and enhanced facilities for our students.
Our four areas of focus are:
- Get Growing!
- Funds raised will go towards enhancing the new 40-foot by 65-foot greenhouse for more innovative learning and student programming.
- Sound Off! in the Hall of Nations
- Funds raised will go towards improving the sound system in the Hall of Nations so that assemblies, events and meetings are a more positive experience for all.
- For the Love of Music!
- Funds raised will go towards enhancing student band opportunities.
- From the Heart! Head of School Fund
- Funds raised will towards fulfilling other key projects and initiatives in our school community.
WIC is grateful to the Siebens family for challenging our community and beyond to give to the Annual Fund. All gifts will be matched up to $25,000. This kind gesture moves us closer to our fundraising goals.
Thank you. Your support to enhance the student experience at WIC is needed and appreciated.