Return to School 2020
We look forward to welcoming everyone back to campus this year!
Our school community’s health and wellness is a shared responsibility, and our ability to provide safe, meaningful on-campus learning depends on each member of our community. To that end, we appreciate your willingness to work with us, both on and off-campus, to establish and maintain safe spaces for your children.
Below you will find a link to the full 2020 Return to School Plan, videos outlining a few of the key new health protocols we have implemented, as well as a breakdown of the Return to School Plan.
- Message from the Interim Head of School
- Measures to Reduce the Risk
- Student & Staff Hygiene and Illness
- Physical Distancing and Grouping
- Shared Items
- Food Services
- Student Illness & Suspected or Confirmed Cases of COVID-19 Protocols
- Outdoor Education
- Social and Emotional Support
- Technology Supports
- Meet the Teacher Night & Parent Teacher Interviews