We are excited to have everyone back on campus this year!
Our school community’s health and wellness is a shared responsibility, and our ability to provide safe, meaningful on-campus learning depends on each member of our community. To that end, we appreciate your willingness to work with us, both on and off-campus, to establish and maintain safe spaces for your children.
- Message from the Interim Head of School
- COVID-19 Guidance for Parents of Children Attending School
- Measures to Reduce the Risk
- Student & Staff Hygiene and Illness
- Physical Distancing and Grouping
- Shared Items
- Food Services
- Outdoor Education
- Social and Emotional Support
- Technology Supports
- Meet the Teacher Night & Parent Teacher Interviews