West Island College is always looking for dynamic staff and faculty to join our high-performing team. All positions support our Vision, Mission, and Values. At WIC we are committed to unleashing the potential of passionate and creative problem solvers, ready to contribute to a better world. We challenge, inspire and support one another as we imagine and create our best futures.
Why work at WIC?
- An inspirational working environment with outstanding and motivated faculty and staff
- Engaged and dedicated student body
- Supported professional learning and growth opportunities
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits package for all employees
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Tuition remission for children of faculty and staff
- Members of the Alberta Teachers' Retirement Fund
At WIC, we are committed to creating a diverse learning and working environment. In doing so, we build a much stronger community, which enriches our way of thinking and helps us to develop a sense of unity and collaborative spirit. In using these guiding beliefs to shape our admissions and hiring process, WIC embraces all forms of identity that include race, ethnicity, gender, religion, socioeconomic status, sexual orientation and physical ability.